It’s high-time we announced the official schedule of this year’s PitchAmérica Contest. It’ll work much the same as last year, but here are the official dates where you can look forward to things.
- July 31st: Official judges are announced for the contest. These are the people who are going to read all the entries and choose what is going to be featured to agents.
- August 17th: Participating agents are announced.
- August 28th: The official PitchAmérica chat, happening on twitter! Come chat with us about Latinx books, Latinx stories, and maybe food?
- August 30th: ENTRIES ARE OPEN!
- September 3rd: Last day to get all your entries in!
- September 17th: Winners are chosen and notified by e-mail.
- September 20th & 21st: Agents read all the entries and comment on the ones they want to see more of, showcasing our best work.
I’m so excited to present the contest this year again, and hope it’ll be a success! Mark your calendars for the entries, and don’t miss it!